Internationalization Jigsaw

Vlad Bortin

Hello, Jigsaw team.

   The team plans to execute internationalization Jigsaw GUI, error
   message and other (ResourceBundle)?
   If YES, I am ready to execute localization on Russian.

--
Best regards,
 Vlad

Re: Internationalization Jigsaw

Yves Lafon

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006, Vlad Bortin wrote:

> Hello, Jigsaw team.
>
>   The team plans to execute internationalization Jigsaw GUI, error
>   message and other (ResourceBundle)?
>   If YES, I am ready to execute localization on Russian.

We don't have such plans, however it would be easy to internationalize the
GUI, as everything can be customized in the property files (see the
content of jigadmin.zip).
Unfortunately, many error messages are hardcoded (bad practise), so there
is room for improvement here.

Yves Lafon - W3C
"Baroula que barouleras, au tiƩu toujou t'entourneras."