Integration with printers

Diego Scafati
Hi, I think there should be a better integration between browsers (javascript) and printers, like be able to print in landscape or portrait with only send a parameter to the print function, i dont know...

Re: Integration with printers

Coralie Mercier
On Thu, 14 Feb 2013 03:05:31 +0100, Diego Scafati <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi, I think there should be a better integration between browsers (
> javascript) and printers, like be able to print in landscape or portrait
> with only send a parameter to the print function, i dont know...

Hello Diego

Thank you for writing.

I'd venture to suggest this topic belongs to the mailing list is for
technical discussion on Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and its
specifications.
Someone may already have posted a similar suggestion. I recommend you
peruse the archive.
cf. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/

Best regards,

Coralie