Integrating Amaya with Android

Threaded

Integrating Amaya with Android

Muhammad Haris Bin Tariq Alvi
Greetings,

I am planning to make a Android Application having integration with Amaya and Google Real time API.
Can any suggest a reference document for integrating Amaya with Android?

Regards,
Muhammad Haris Bin Tariq Alvi

Threaded

Re: Integrating Amaya with Android

Jeff Hunt-5
Hi Muhammad,
Amaya has not been developed for several years. I doubt (but can't
confirm) that anyone has considered Android integration.