Informal Last Call for WebDAV SEARCH

Julian Reschke
Hi,

as discussed previously, I think I am done with documenting unresolved
issues, updating contact information and fixing editorial issues.

Thus, I'd like to start an informal Last Call of the draft with the goal
to submit it to the RFC Editor for publication as Experimental Standard
in three weeks from now.

The normative ASCII version is here:

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-webdav-search-11.txt>

HTML versions and the issue list can be found here:

<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/#draft-reschke-webdav-search>

Best regards,

Julian

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
From: - Tue Feb 13 22:08:11 2007
To: [hidden email]
From: [hidden email]
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-reschke-webdav-search-11.txt

directories.

        Title : Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV) SEARCH
        Author(s) : J. Reschke, et al.
        Filename : draft-reschke-webdav-search-11.txt
        Pages : 58
        Date : 2007-2-13

This document specifies a set of methods, headers, properties and
    content-types composing WebDAV SEARCH, an application of the HTTP/1.1
    protocol to efficiently search for DAV resources based upon a set of
    client-supplied criteria.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-webdav-search-11.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[hidden email] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-reschke-webdav-search-11.txt".

http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html

Send a message to:
        [hidden email].
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-reschke-webdav-search-11.txt".

NOTE: The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        how to manipulate these messages.

Internet-Draft.

draft-reschke-webdav-search-11.txt (74 bytes) Download Attachment

Informal Last Call ends for draft-reschke-webdav-search-11, was: Informal Last Call for WebDAV SEARCH

Julian Reschke

Julian Reschke schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> as discussed previously, I think I am done with documenting unresolved
> issues, updating contact information and fixing editorial issues.
>
> Thus, I'd like to start an informal Last Call of the draft with the goal
> to submit it to the RFC Editor for publication as Experimental Standard
> in three weeks from now.
>
> The normative ASCII version is here:
>
> <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-webdav-search-11.txt>
>
> HTML versions and the issue list can be found here:
>
> <http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/#draft-reschke-webdav-search>
>
> Best regards,
>
> Julian

OK, the three week last call period ended yesterday.

There is one single change I'd like to do before submitting the document
for publication: currently we refer to draft-newman-i18n-comparator-14,
which is being published as RFC any day now. That citation should be
updated (see
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-search-latest.html#rfc.section.B.1>).

Once that is done, I will submit a new draft, and ask the RFC Editor to
consider it for publication as Experimental Standard.

In the meantime, I'm of course happy to fix any issues that may surface.

Best regards, Julian

Re: Informal Last Call ends for draft-reschke-webdav-search-11, was: Informal Last Call for WebDAV SEARCH

Julian Reschke

Hi,

I have just updated
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-search-latest.html>
with the changes announced below, plus a few tweaks to the introduction
section.

The plan is to submit that as draft 12 early next week, and then ask the
Applications Area Director for publication as Experimental Standard.

Best regards, Julian