Incorrect contact email id: Comments on HTML to Platform Accessibility draft doc.

Incorrect contact email id: Comments on HTML to Platform Accessibility draft doc.

Sailesh Panchang
Mike / Editors of referred draft statement,
Please make the correction to the statement then.
See email below.
Thanks,
Sailesh

Re: Incorrect contact email id: Comments on HTML to Platform Accessibility draft doc.

Steve Faulkner

Hi Sailesh,

Thanks for pointing out now fixed:

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/html-api-map/raw-file/tip/Overview.html

with regards

Steve Faulkner
Technical Director - TPG

www.paciellogroup.com | www.HTML5accessibility.com | www.twitter.com/stevefaulkner

HTML5: Techniques for providing useful text alternatives - dev.w3.org/html5/alt-techniques/