Incorrect URI in references part of OWL Web Ontology Language: Use Cases and Requirements

Incorrect URI in references part of OWL Web Ontology Language: Use Cases and Requirements

Svensson, Lars

Hi all,

Just a small remark on http://www.w3.org/TR/webont-req/#ref-hef: The URI
in the supplied link is incorrect. It dereferences to the same document
as supplied for [DWM], but it should be
http://www.cse.lehigh.edu/~heflin/pubs/#heflin-thesis

Best regards,

Lars

--
Dr. Lars G. Svensson
Die Deutsche Bibliothek

Re: Incorrect URI in references part of OWL Web Ontology Language: Use Cases and Requirements

Peter Frederick Patel-Schneider

This is particularly amusing as the editor of the document is Jeff Heflin.

I suppose that an erratum is called for.

peter

From: "Svensson, Lars" <[hidden email]>
Subject: Incorrect URI in references part of OWL Web Ontology Language: Use Cases and Requirements
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 10:27:37 +0100

> Hi all,
>
> Just a small remark on http://www.w3.org/TR/webont-req/#ref-hef: The URI
> in the supplied link is incorrect. It dereferences to the same document
> as supplied for [DWM], but it should be
> http://www.cse.lehigh.edu/~heflin/pubs/#heflin-thesis
>
> Best regards,
>
> Lars
>
> --
> Dr. Lars G. Svensson
> Die Deutsche Bibliothek
> Informationstechnik / Projekt DDC-Deutsch
> Tel.: 069 / 1525 - 1752
> http://www.ddc-deutsch.de

Re: Incorrect URI in references part of OWL Web Ontology Language: Use Cases and Requirements

Dan Connolly

On Tue, 2005-12-06 at 08:11 -0500, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> This is particularly amusing as the editor of the document is Jeff Heflin.
>
> I suppose that an erratum is called for.

Yes, I have noted it among the errata.

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/errata#webont-req
$Revision: 1.9 $ of $Date: 2005/12/15 20:56:24 $

Thanks for the careful review and problem report, Lars.

> peter
>

> From: "Svensson, Lars" <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Incorrect URI in references part of OWL Web Ontology Language: Use Cases and Requirements
> Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 10:27:37 +0100
>

> > Hi all,
> >
> > Just a small remark on http://www.w3.org/TR/webont-req/#ref-hef: The URI
> > in the supplied link is incorrect. It dereferences to the same document
> > as supplied for [DWM], but it should be
> > http://www.cse.lehigh.edu/~heflin/pubs/#heflin-thesis
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > Lars

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E