IMSC1 errata page updated

Thierry Michel
Nigel,

I have edited the IMSC1 errata page on Github.
I have also uploaded the page at its final destination
https://www.w3.org/2016/04/ttml-imsc1-errata.html

This closes my action item.

Thierry

Re: IMSC1 errata page updated

nigelmegitt
Thank you Thierry!

I've closed Action-461 [1] after adding a note.

[1] https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/461

Nigel

On 12/05/2016 22:06, "Thierry MICHEL" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Nigel,
>
>I have edited the IMSC1 errata page on Github.
>I have also uploaded the page at its final destination
>https://www.w3.org/2016/04/ttml-imsc1-errata.html
>
>This closes my action item.
>
>Thierry

http://www.bbc.co.uk