Quantcast

IETF/W3C session at W3C TPAC and/or IETF Atlanta

Threaded

IETF/W3C session at W3C TPAC and/or IETF Atlanta

masinter
Anyone going to TPAC interested in an IETF/W3C session on plenary day?

http://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2012/SessionIdeas

Following, anyone going to IETF Atlanta interested in a Bar BOF ?

The issues I'd like to discuss are URL vs. IRI, HTTP 2.0, testing and test frameworks, MIME type registrations, fragment identifiers, registerXXXHandler, and the HTML "willful violations" and how to coordinate updates.

Threaded

Re: IETF/W3C session at W3C TPAC and/or IETF Atlanta

Stefan Hakansson LK
On 10/22/2012 01:59 AM, Larry Masinter wrote:
> Anyone going to TPAC interested in an IETF/W3C session on plenary day?

I'd be interested in that! (As long as it doesn't collide with the
session of fingerprinting being a lost cause). Stefan