Quantcast

How to validat my website using the Schema tags and XHTML + RDFa?

How to validat my website using the Schema tags and XHTML + RDFa?

explorer
This post was updated on .
Hello, I use in my web site "location voiture agadir" the Doctype: XHTML + RDFa. and the : Markup Validation Service found Errors with the tags of Schema.org is there any solution without changing the Doctype: XHTML + RDFa? Thanks
Sleeping' is the only time to feel real freedom.. Cause theres no rules in dreaming..

Re: How to validat my website using the Schema tags and XHTML + RDFa?

Stéphane Corlosquet
Have you tried to use the HTML5 doctype <!DOCTYPE html>?

Steph.

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 4:12 PM, explorer <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello, I use in my web site http://www.location-voiture-4x4-agadir-aeroport.com/ the Doctype: XHTML + RDFa. and the : Markup Validation Service found Errors with the tags of Schema.org is there any solution without changing the Doctype: XHTML + RDFa? Thanks
Sleeping' is the only time to feel real freedom.. Cause theres no rules in dreaming..

Sent from the w3.org - www-validator mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Steph.

Re: How to validat my website using the Schema tags and XHTML + RDFa?

explorer
Stéphane Thanks for your reply,
I do HTML5 in the DOCTYPE html, but the "Markup Validation Service" output more error, so at this moment i delet all the Schema tags, and i hop to find solution.
Thanks for all
Sleeping' is the only time to feel real freedom.. Cause theres no rules in dreaming..