How to use bookmark ?

Jpydeep Bakshi

Dear sir,

I am using amaya 8.5 under linux. this is an excellent software specially for
me having no knowledge on HTML. I have designed my personal webpage using
amaya. now the page has five topics and another linked page has five
paragraph associated with this topics. But only linking the second page
demands to scroll down/up for the right paragraph. how can I link the
particular topic with particular paragraph on the second page. I can see a
bookmark option but it is disabled. So please suggest me how can I solve my
problem .

Thanks for your time and thanks a lot for designing amaya.

Re: How to use bookmark ?

Irene Vatton

On Sunday 06 November 2005 13:44, J.Bakshi wrote:

> Dear sir,
>
> I am using amaya 8.5 under linux. this is an excellent software specially
> for me having no knowledge on HTML. I have designed my personal webpage
> using amaya. now the page has five topics and another linked page has five
> paragraph associated with this topics. But only linking the second page
> demands to scroll down/up for the right paragraph. how can I link the
> particular topic with particular paragraph on the second page. I can see a
> bookmark option but it is disabled. So please suggest me how can I solve my
> problem .
>
> Thanks for your time and thanks a lot for designing amaya.

The suggested solution is:
- for each paragraph in the second page you select the paragraph (with F2) and
  call Links>Create target
- you request to display targets in that page (View>Show targets)
- then you can create more specific links in the first page by clicking
  the displayed target.

If the browser implements correctly HTML 4.0, following the link should
display immediately the right paragraph.

     Irène.
-----
Irène Vatton                     INRIA Rhône-Alpes
INRIA                               ZIRST
e-mail: [hidden email]       655 avenue de l'Europe
Tel.: +33 4 76 61 53 61             Montbonnot
Fax:  +33 4 76 61 52 07             38334 Saint Ismier Cedex - France