How do I give border to an image in Amaya?

How do I give border to an image in Amaya?

Alma Hunt
Using the Amaya tool (ver--11.3), I have created a web page. Is it possible to give border to an image that I have inserted in to the web page?

Thanks in advance.

Re: How do I give border to an image in Amaya?

Helder Magalhães
Hi Alma,

> Using the Amaya tool (ver--11.3), I have created a web page.

Version 11.3.1 is the latest, upgrade is always recommended. ;-)

> Is it possible to give border to an image that I have inserted in to the web page?

Borders are generally available through CSS. Just:
1. Select the image (by clicking on it);
2. Press the "CSS" button in the toolbar (or go to the "Style" menu,
"Style Editor..." option);
3. Navigate to the "Colors" tab (the name isn't very intuitive here,
at least in the sense of borders: "Decoration", maybe?);
4. Play with the "border" property or "border-*" if you want to tweak
each one individually.

> Thanks in advance.

Hope this helps,
 Helder

Re: How do I give border to an image in Amaya?

Bill Braun
You will have to (or should) use CSS for the border. It can be done in
HTML but it is deprecated.

See: http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_img.asp for HTML attributes.

See: http://www.w3schools.com/css/pr_border.asp for CSS

Bill B