Header Check for CSS

Maarten Schalekamp
Hi,

I have recently used the CSS validator for an issue I experienced. The system however told me that the CSS file is correct but my browser did not want to apply the styles from the css file after I have confirmed that it was loaded.

I have noticed that my php code has set a header for content type to "text/plaintext" where is should be "text/css" that forced the browser to ignore the content of the css file.

I just wanted to let you know that this might be an extra check from your side?

kind regards,

Maarten