HTTP Hackathon at IETF Seoul -- Saturday and Sunday before

HTTP Hackathon at IETF Seoul -- Saturday and Sunday before

Mark Nottingham-2
Hi everyone,

I've been asking around and it seems like there's interest in having a group (or more than one!) of people work on HTTP-related things at the IETF Hackathon in Seoul.

For an idea of what that is, see the materials from Berlin:
  https://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/96hackathon

We'll have more details later, but at this point, if you're interested in hacking on something HTTP-related, please book your tickets to arrive for Saturday.

If you're interested, please ping me, so we can start coordinating what specific projects get hacked upon.

Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/