The heartbeat draft for the RDFa spec for HTML should be published by
January 15th, 2010. I have made some of the additions that WHAT WG, RDFa
TF and HTML WG folks have requested:
* Updating HTML5 coercion to Infoset rules (normative)
* Clarifying how to extract RDFa attributes via Infoset (informative)
* Clarifying how to extract RDFa attributes via DOM2 (informative)
I can't imagine that this draft is going to make people happy on either
side of the debate for the following reasons:
* Updating the HTML5 coercion to Infoset rules needs input from
implementers and may be a non-starter.
* Some believe that there is no need to state anything about Infoset or
DOM2, others believe that it should be normative language. I have
stated how to extract RDFa information in both Infoset and DOM2, but
left the language as informative.
Feedback on the current draft would be appreciated: