HTML Media Extensions WG Editors meeting, Tue Mar 29

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

HTML Media Extensions WG Editors meeting, Tue Mar 29

Paul Cotton

As we agreed at our March 15 meeting, I am scheduling another meeting of the Media Extensions WG MSE and EME Editors for Tuesday March 29 at 8am PDT during the normal WG/TF meeting slot.  Meeting location information is given below.

 

Here is a draft agenda for the Mar 29 meeting based on the discussions and action items from our Mar 1 and Mar 15 meetings. 

 

1.       MSE

a.       MSE Pull Request #5 and Invited Expert status of David LaPalomento (Yosuke and Philippe)

https://github.com/w3c/media-source/pull/42#issuecomment-198110201

b.      Triage of MSE issues (Editors)

                                                               i.      Jerry’s summary email: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-media/2016Mar/0006.html

                                                             ii.      Paul’s call for objections to triage: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-media/2016Mar/0007.html

                                                            iii.      Identification of objections to triage:

1.       Issue-37: https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues/37#issuecomment-197619782  

2.       Unknown status: Issue-40: https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues/40#issuecomment-198372946

3.       Unknown status: Issue-58: https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues/58

4.       Any other objections?

c.       Progress on stream API issues- 14, 22 (Matt agreed to report on his progress at our Mar 15 meeting)
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues/14

https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues/22

d.      CR test suite status including merger of 2nd batch of Blink tests (Matt will report on discussions inside of Google to release tests)

e.      Increasing CR test suite coverage (Yosuke)

f.        Status of 10 “needs implementation” issues (Editors)
<a href="https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues?q=is%3Aissue&#43;is%3Aopen&#43;label%3A%22needs&#43;implementation%22">https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22needs+implementation%22

g.       Status of 5 MSE pull requests (Editors)
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/pulls

2.       EME

a.       Triage of EME issues (Editors)

                                                               i.      Identification of objections to triage:

1.       Issue-85: https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/85#issuecomment-199950993

2.       Issue-132: https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/132#issuecomment-199437959

3.       Issue-149: https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/149#issuecomment-195522925  

4.       Any other objections?

b.      Status of assigned 5 “needs implementation” issues (Editors)

https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/57 (David)

https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/59 (Jerry)

https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/96 (David)
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/142 (Jerry)

https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/152 (Mark)

c.       Status of unassigned 4 “need implementation” issues (Editors)
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/2 (Joe Steele)
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/19 (blocking other issues)
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/145

https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/150

d.      Status of outstanding pull requests (Editors)

https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/pulls

e.      Status of ISSUE-85 “secure release” which requires TAG response (Paul)
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/85

f.        Status of ISSUE-132 “key rotation” and ISSUE-149 “InitData matching” (Jerry)
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/132
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/149

g.       Status of registry issues – 104, 105 and 106 (Philippe)

https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/104

https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/105
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/106

h.      Status of acknowledgements ISSUE-109 (Paul)
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/109

i.         Research on possible EME tests (Editors)

3.       Report on normative dependencies of MSE and EME (Philippe and Yosuke)

4.       Report on re-chartering work and plans for AC meeting discussions (Philippe)

 

/paulc

 

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada

17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3

Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329

 

Meeting information:

 

http://irc.w3.org #html-media

 

Join WebEx meeting

Meeting number:           649 602 452 Meeting password:        media  

 

 Join by phone 

+1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number

Access code: 649 602 452 

 

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada

17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3

Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329