Quantcast

HTML 5 and CSS 3 valid graphics

Threaded

HTML 5 and CSS 3 valid graphics

Michael J. McMahon Jr.

Hello,

                I wanted to submit these SVG graphics as options to provide other users for valid HTML 5 and CSS 3 sites. The HTML 5 graphic was a slight modification of the background off another similar graphic suggestion I would in the W3 archives, and the CSS 3 graphic is a minor modification of the CSS 2 graphic. Hopefully these can be of some use. J Both graphics have been created as SVG 1.2 graphics.

Database System Administrator / Programmer

University of Nevada, Reno

Department of Computer Science & Engineering / 0171

Reno, NV 89557-0208

Office:

Laxalt Mineral Research (LMR) 283

Phone:

(775) 784-6876

Fax:

(775) 784-1877

Valid CSS 3.svg (23K) Download Attachment
Valid HTML5.svg (8K) Download Attachment
smime.p7s (6K) Download Attachment