Quantcast

GeoJSON: Spatial Data on the Web and the IETF

Threaded

GeoJSON: Spatial Data on the Web and the IETF

Hadley Beeman
Hi Spatial Data chairs

Hello from the W3C TAG meeting in Melbourne!  We were just catching up on various things in the IETF, and wanted to make sure you're connected with the IETF's working group to standardise GeoJSON.

Let us know if you're not joined up with them, or if a stronger relationship would be helpful; we'd be happy to make introductions.

Cheers,

   Hadley

Threaded

Re: GeoJSON: Spatial Data on the Web and the IETF

Martin Thomson-3
I'm chair of this working group and am happy to forward any comments
to the working group if people feel that the participation rules of
the IETF are too onerous. Come join us at [hidden email] if you want
to participate.

I expect that we don't have much more work to do before we are done.
I anticipate a last call relatively soon.

p.s., Kerry contacted me at TPAC and we did have a chat.