Fwd: web+: enabling websites to expose services with custom URI schemes to registerProtocolHandler.

Fwd: web+: enabling websites to expose services with custom URI schemes to registerProtocolHandler.

Peter Saint-Andre-2
FYI, Philippe Le Hagaret has initiated discussion about the proposed
web+ URI scheme prefix on the public-ietf-w3c list. I think that is the
right place to discuss the topic, so if you have feedback then please
subscribe to that list and post there.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ietf-w3c/

mailto:[hidden email]?subject=subscribe

Peter