Fwd: [users] Re: Pls Help

Vipin N R

Dear Team

    Please find the attached CDF file and help me to open the same

Thanks & regards

Vipin N R
Kerala,India

From: Dotan Cohen <[hidden email]>
Date: 31 May 2010 02:38
To: [hidden email]
Cc: [hidden email]

This is what "file" has to say about it:
CDF V2 Document, corrupt: Cannot read summary info

Which led me to this:
<a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://en..wikipedia.org/wiki/Compound_Document_Format" target="_blank">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compound_Document_Format

Which makes me wonder.

--