Fwd: meetings

wessam darwish
please, isent this email and idont have any response

PLZ any one answer me

Wessam

THANKS

Do you Yahoo!?
Dear Friends,

Iam working on a study about Z39.50 protocol, i observe that there is not any meetings for ZIG group after 2002, is that true??

is this group disbanded??

THANKS

Wessam

Re: Fwd: meetings

Ian Ibbotson

Hey Wessam, I imagine most people on the list are enjoying the
weekend :). The protocol is still very much in active use, but perhaps
most of the general theoretical discussion for this group has moved onto
the srw/sru lists (See http://www.loc.gov/standards/sru/), with most of
the nuts and bolts z3950 stuff going on in implementers lists like the
zebra/yaz lists.

Hope thats some help.

Kind Regards,
Ian.