Fwd: iri - Requested session has been scheduled for IETF 84

Fwd: iri - Requested session has been scheduled for IETF 84

Peter Saint-Andre-2
FYI.

Unfortunately, it appears that I will not be able to travel to Vancouver
(although I will be able to participate remotely), and that Chris will
be offline entirely that week. I will follow up with our area director
regarding how to proceed.

Peter