Fwd: [apps-discuss] Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-appsawg-uri-get-off-my-lawn

Fwd: [apps-discuss] Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-appsawg-uri-get-off-my-lawn

Mark Nottingham-2
FYI. The draft is available at:

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[hidden email]>
Subject: [apps-discuss] Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-appsawg-uri-get-off-my-lawn
Date: 30 January 2014 5:27:50 pm AEDT
To: IETF Apps Discuss <[hidden email]>

Colleagues,

This message initiates an extended Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-appsawg-uri-get-off-my-lawn, ending Friday, February 21, 2014.  Please submit substantive comments of support or other review feedback to [hidden email] (preferably on this thread), or privately to the author or to [hidden email], prior to that date.  We will need to see enough of these to be able to judge rough consensus of the working group before it can be sent to our Area Director to start the formal publication process.

Someone (maybe Mark, since he is the liaison), please forward this announcement to any appropriate W3C lists.

Thank you,

-MSK, APPSAWG co-chair

Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/