Fwd: SpeechTEK Call for Speakers is Open

Fwd: SpeechTEK Call for Speakers is Open

Jim Larson

SpeechTEK Call for Speakers is Open
Submit
                                    your proposal today!
Share Your Knowledge
If you've got a speech story to tell, we want to hear it. We invite you to share your experience and ideas on speech-enabled solutions in the public and private sectors, and from organizations that design, develop, and deploy speech solutions.

We are interested in speech technologies used across a wide variety of contexts including mobile applications, home automation, automotive, Internet of Things, and IVR, and used for a variety of purposes, such as customer self-service, hands-free, eyes-free control of devices, or employee productivity. Innovative strategies, technology advances, and novel methods for optimizing speech technologies are favorite topics among attendees.
Find out more.

We look forward to reading your submission!

Submit
                                                          your
                                                          proposal!
Deadline is November 6

You have received this email because you subscribe to one or more of the following Information Today, Inc. email publication(s) and/or update list(s):
SpeechTEK Conference News
Occasional news and updates for attendees, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, visitors, or those who have requested information about the SpeechTEK conference, including messages sent by Information Today, Inc. on behalf of our conference sponsors, exhibitors, or media partners. Includes daily updates while the conference is in progress.

SpeechTEK Press List
Occasional news and updates for those who have received or requested press credentials for one of Information Today's SpeechTEK conferences.

Speech Technology Promotions
Occasional promotional messages announcing important offers from Speech Technology Media, sent to those who have viewed or requested related content from us, or have participated in a SpeechTEK conference.
To manage your subscriptions or unsubscribe, CLICK HERE. You may also forward this message to [hidden email] to unsubscribe. (Please include the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line.)
Problems with this message? Send an e-mail to [hidden email]. Please do not reply to this message, as it was sent from an unattended mailbox.

Information Today, Inc.
© 2015, Information Today, Inc. - all rights reserved | 143 Old Marlton Pike | Medford, NJ 08055 | 1-609-654-6266 | www.infotoday.com