Fwd: [Moderator Action] XForms 1.1 spec error/typo

Fwd: [Moderator Action] XForms 1.1 spec error/typo

Steven Pemberton-3

Re: Fwd: [Moderator Action] XForms 1.1 spec error/typo

John Boyer

Hi Alex,

Yes, we agree this is an error in the XForms 1.1 CR spec.  It was noted and fixed a long time ago in the editor's draft [1], which we are currently working on transitioning to proposed recommendation.

[1] http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/specs/XForms1.1/index-diff.html

There are very many fixes like this in [1], so it is better to use [1] for your reference at this point since the working group resolved to seek its transition in June.

Best regards,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Interactive Documents and Web 2.0 Applications
Chair, W3C Forms Working Group
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: [hidden email]

Blog: