[Fwd: I-D Action:draft-reschke-webdav-search-15.txt]

[Fwd: I-D Action:draft-reschke-webdav-search-15.txt]

Julian Reschke
(fyi)

Re: [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-reschke-webdav-search-15.txt]

Julian Reschke

OK,

so draft -15 has been submitted. Besides some editorial improvements in
contains fixes for issues discovered by Javier, mainly

- QSD not able to express that DAV:contains is available,

- missing clarity for type handling when the specified operand is not
compatible,

- some DTD bugs.

As usual, HTML & XML versions and the issues list are available from
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/#draft-reschke-webdav-search>.

BR, Julian