Fwd: I-D Action: draft-murchison-webdav-prefer-00.txt

Fwd: I-D Action: draft-murchison-webdav-prefer-00.txt

Julian Reschke
(FYI)

Re: Fwd: I-D Action: draft-murchison-webdav-prefer-00.txt

Ken Murchison
Folks,

This draft primarily documents what we have done with CalDAV clients and
servers, but I'd like to make it as general as possible.  It started off
as documenting the Brief header implemented by Exchange and then morphed
into using Prefer.

Julian Reschke wrote:

> (FYI)

Kenneth Murchison
Principal Systems Software Engineer
Carnegie Mellon University

Re: I-D Action: draft-murchison-webdav-prefer-00.txt

Jan Algermissen-2
Ken,

not sure if what I say applies, but it might be a good idea to talk to Erik Wilde and look for synergies regarding his Profile link relation I-D?

Jan