Fwd: I-D Action: draft-gregorio-uritemplate-07.txt

Fwd: I-D Action: draft-gregorio-uritemplate-07.txt

Roy T. Fielding
I made the algorithm fixes that were already discussed on list and
tied to clarify the description of the explode modifier.  I think
this is ready for last call.

As usual, all draft formats and a diff from 06 are available at

 http://uri-templates.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/spec/

Cheers,

Roy T. Fielding                     <http://roy.gbiv.com/>
Principal Scientist, Adobe Systems  <http://adobe.com/enterprise>