Fw: Typo in XForms 1.1 Proposed Recommendation 18 August 2009

Fw: Typo in XForms 1.1 Proposed Recommendation 18 August 2009

John Boyer

Just in case this doesn't make it by another means...

----- Forwarded by John Boyer/CanWest/IBM on 10/21/2009 04:18 PM -----
From: Jeff Schering/CanWest/IBM
To: John Boyer/CanWest/IBM@IBMCA
Date: 10/21/2009 11:42 AM
Subject: Fw: Typo in XForms 1.1 Proposed Recommendation 18 August 2009

Hi John

Last week I stumbled upon a typo in the XForms spec. I mentioned it to Vlad who told me to simply send an email to [hidden email] and that you would end up seeing it. I did not know at the time that www-forms-editor is a mailing list. Apparently my message is still waiting to be moderated in because when I looked at the public archive this morning (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/2009Oct/) it was still not there.

So I guess that means you do not know about it yet, and now the standard is an official recommendation! In any case, something for the backlog.

Cheers,
Jeff

Jeff Schering | Information Developer | IBM Canada Software Lab - Victoria Site | Tel: 250-294-7465 | [hidden email]

----- Forwarded by Jeff Schering/CanWest/IBM on 2009/10/21 11:35 -----
From: Jeff Schering/CanWest/IBM
To: [hidden email]
Date: 2009/10/16 11:07

Hi

While perusing the XForms 1.1. spec, I stumbled upon a typo in the Glossary of Terms, here: http://www.w3.org/TR/xforms11/#def-valid-node. In the definition of valid node, "byt" should probably be "by".