Funding Opportunity for Semantic Interoperability Experts

Funding Opportunity for Semantic Interoperability Experts

Haag, Jason

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to let you know that  the organization I work for ADL (http://adlnet.gov) recently released our FY17 Broad Agency Announcement (BAA), which is our vehicle for contracting with commercial and academic R&D collaborators. The solicitation (W911QY-BAA-FY17) is at https://www.fbo.gov/notices/eec555d610f9671869326b4232f902cd and our specific FY17 R&D Topics of Interest are listed at https://www.adlnet.gov/adl-collaboration/broad-agency-announcement-baa/. You'll notice one of the topics we're interested in funding is ontology research and semantic web.

If you’re interested in submitting an R&D idea for consideration, quad-charts are due 1 September. If you have questions about R&D topics or the BAA process, feel free to contact me or [hidden email] for help.

Please forward this to anyone that you think might be interested in this opportunity.

Kind regards,

J Haag

Advanced Distributed Learning Initiative
+1.850.266.7100(office)
+1.850.471.1300 (mobile)
jhaag75 (skype)
http://linkedin.com/in/jasonhaag