Frame Type 8

Salvatore Loreto (JO/LMF)
Frame Type 8 is currently undefined in 06 draft.

are we going to renumber the Frame type in the future ?

br
/Salvatore

www.sloreto.com

Re: Frame Type 8

Alexey Melnikov

I was personally resisting renumbering in order not to break existing implementations. If framing changes drastically, we can renumber frames...