Forwarded message: Test suite 7.10.2.b

Steven Pemberton-3
(Not sure why this didn't make it to the list, but ended up for moderator
action - Steven)

The example for the current() function (7.10.2.b) in the test suite seems
to suggest that a single label "Months : " is to be followed by a
space-separated list "Jan Feb Mar". But the Months label sits inside the
output element that is being repeated. This would suggest a "Months : "
label for each of the entries in the list:

Months : Jan
Months : Feb
Months : Mar

Is this an error in the test suite or a problem with our interpretation?

With kind regards

Douwe de Wilde
Senior Developer

D:\Users\DSdeWilde\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Signatures\spacer.gif]

Elektronicaweg 31
2628 XG Delft, Nederland

T  +31 (0)15 - 251 37 00
F  +31 (0)15 - 251 37 01
E  [hidden email]
I  www.seneca.nl

Op dit mailbericht is onze disclaimer van kracht.

Re: Test suite 7.10.2.b

Steven Pemberton-3

> Hi,
>
> The example for the current() function (7.10.2.b) in the test suite
> seems to suggest that a single label "Months : " is to be followed by a
> space-separated list "Jan Feb Mar". But the Months label sits inside the
> output element that is being repeated. This would suggest a "Months : "
> label for each of the entries in the list:
>
> Months : Jan
> Months : Feb
> Months : Mar
>
> Is this an error in the test suite or a problem with our interpretation?
>
> With kind regards
>
> Douwe de Wilde
> Senior Developer

Thanks, you are right. We will delete the label for "Months: " in the
repeat.

Best wishes,

Steven Pemberton