Fixes for biblio.js

Stéphane Corlosquet
Hi,

Not sure whether this is the right place to send patches, apologies if I've missed something.

biblio.js contains a couple of entries which are missing a whitespace after the a element and the date of publication, making the rendering in browsers a little awkward. I've attached a patch.

Steph.

biblio.js_spacing.patch (7K) Download Attachment

Re: Fixes for biblio.js

Robin Berjon-2
Hi Stéphane,

On Aug 2, 2010, at 21:44 , Stéphane Corlosquet wrote:
> Not sure whether this is the right place to send patches, apologies if I've missed something.

It is the right place to send patches, and yours has been applied. Thanks!

I don't know if you have an account on dev.w3.org, but if you do note that you can also patch and commit directly — we see and review all commits anyway.

Thanks again!

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/