First Public Working Draft: Web Payments Use Cases 1.0

Threaded

First Public Working Draft: Web Payments Use Cases 1.0

Philippe Le Hegaret
Hi Mark,

any chance to circulate this to the appropriate forum/groups within IETF?

The W3C Web Payments Interest Group is interested in feedback regarding
their recent publication of use cases for Web Payments:

Web Payments Use Cases 1.0
W3C First Public Working Draft 16 April 2015

http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/WD-web-payments-use-cases-20150416/

Abstract

This document is a prioritized list of Web payments use cases. Guided by
these use cases, the W3C Web Payments Interest Group plans to derive
architecture and associated technology requirements to integrate
payments into the Open Web Platform. That work will form the basis of
conversations with W3C groups and the broader payments industry about
what standards (from W3C or other organizations) will be necessary to
fulfill the use cases and make payments over the Web easier and more secure.

Status

The Web Payments IG has only had the opportunity to review a handful of
the 40+ use cases, 120+ requirements, hundreds of pages of payments
research submitted to the group via various other standards group output
such as ISO20022, research documents from X9 and the US Federal Reserve,
documents from the Web Payments Community Group, and input from the
general public. Our desire is to align with the larger payments industry
when it's possible to do so. Expect this document to be rapidly iterated
upon with that desire in mind.
[...]
If you wish to make comments regarding this document, please send them
to [hidden email]
<mailto:[hidden email]>

Thank you,

--
Philippe

Threaded

Re: First Public Working Draft: Web Payments Use Cases 1.0

Mark Nottingham-2
Done.

Cheers,

--