Finalizing the RDFa WG transition

Manu Sporny
Here's the rough plan for transitioning to the RDFa WG this week and
having our first telecon.

* Monday: Announce the closing of the rdfa-in-xhtml-tf mailing list,
          effective immediately, tell list members to migrate to
          public-rdfa-wg

* Tuesday: Shut down and archive rdfa-in-xhtml-tf mailing list
* Tuesday: Assign preliminary telecon time for this week, see if it
           works for everybody. Friday at 1800 UTC seems to cause
           the least amount of scheduling conflicts.

* Thursday: Send out agenda for the first RDFa WG meeting

* Friday: RDFa WG Meeting at 1800 UTC

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: PaySwarming Goes Open Source
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2010/02/01/bitmunk-payswarming/

Re: Finalizing the RDFa WG transition

Mark Birbeck-4
Hi Manu,

It's school half-term here so I won't be able to make a telecon any
time this week -- and it would be a shame to miss such an historic
event!

I don't know if Steven has the same issue, but if so, perhaps we could
begin with the first call next week?

(And I've just spotted that it's Steven's birthday this Friday...so he
might not be around for additional reasons. :)

Regards,

Mark