Feedback

John M. Dlugosz-11
The named-character-references.html page contains a bunch of duplicates at the bottom of the chart, which are the same ones but without a ';' showing in the name.

While trying to report that, I found that your feedback form thinks I don't have javascript enabled.  Actually, there is an error on the page: it complains of a missing '}' after function body.

Re: Feedback

Edward O'Connor-2
Hi John,

You wrote:

> The named-character-references.html page contains a bunch of
> duplicates at the bottom of the chart, which are the same ones but
> without a ';' showing in the name.

This is intentional; the "consume a character reference" algorithm[1]
depends on this.

Ted

1. http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/complete/tokenization.html#tokenizing-character-references