February 4th and 11th telecons canceled

Threaded

February 4th and 11th telecons canceled

Manu Sporny
We're going to cancel telecons for the next two weeks as we get some of
the more administrative stuff sorted out with the RDFa WG.

New members are still coming into the RDFa WG and it wouldn't be prudent
to accidentally leave out new members due to timing conflicts. It'll be
difficult to make much progress until we know what dates and times are
good for everyone. The break will also give us time to prep the new
ISSUE tracker and do some technical work in the interim.

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Bitmunk 3.2.1 Released - Video and Data Sales
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2010/01/31/bitmunk-3-2-1/