Feature Suggestion

Bill Braun
By habit I markup code by hand, never working in the pane that renders
the code. Each time I open a new page I have to click the pick bar to
open the pane to the source code.

Either (a) make an open source pane sticky (once open stays open across
multiple pages until closed), (b) add it as a preference, or both.

Regards,

Bill B

Re: Feature Suggestion

Bill Braun
Bill Braun wrote:

> By habit I markup code by hand, never working in the pane that renders
> the code. Each time I open a new page I have to click the pick bar to
> open the pane to the source code.
>
> Either (a) make an open source pane sticky (once open stays open
> across multiple pages until closed), (b) add it as a preference, or both.
>
> Regards,
>
> Bill B

Correction...Each time I open a new page I have to click the * pink *
bar to open the pane to the source code.

Bill B

RE: Feature Suggestion

Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo-3
Hi all,

I agree with Bill. And I support his suggestion.

Best regards,
Emmanuelle