FX meeting in Sydney?

Nikos Andronikos
Hi FXTF,

SVG is meeting in Sydney from 4th-6th Feb, with CSS meeting before that.
There was talk of an FXTF meeting on the 3rd Feb.
Is this going ahead? Do we have topics to discuss?

Thanks,
Nikos
The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and may also be the subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the information from your system.

RE: FX meeting in Sydney?

Rossen Atanassov-3

Yes, we can have the joint meeting on Feb 3rd.

I haven't seen a list of topics yet thus compiling one ahead of time would be great.

Thanks,
Rossen