Quantcast

FW: Problem starting IsaViz the first time.

Threaded

FW: Problem starting IsaViz the first time.

Stewart Wallace
Re: Problem starting IsaViz the first time.
Emmanuel,

I've just got back to this and I'm still having trouble getting underway.  I installed the Alpha 3.0 version successfully on my home PC (Windows XP) after having had the same problem with 2.1 as below.  Howwever, I'm just trying to import a small rdf file (attached - a Jena sample) to get started - the import status bar comes up, goes to a bit over 50% and then doesn't move - I waited up to 20 mins with no result.  No messages in the command-line window.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Stewart Wallace