FW: Message Dispatching Primer Section

Jonathan Marsh-2

Thank you for this comment.  The Working Group this issue as a CR127 [1].

The Working Group closed this issue as a duplicate of CR134 [2], which added
a paragraph to the primer addressing this issue.  You can see the resolution
implemented in the latest editor's draft [3].

Unless you let us know otherwise within two weeks, we will assume you agree
with the resolution of these issues.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR127
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR134
[3]