Errors in image

amar pashya
Hi all,

             I am using a png encoder in j2me to encode java image object to PNG Image. Image is being saved without any problem. I am able to view the image in Paintbrush, Irfanview etc. but the Image is not being opened in the browser. It is giving the error, "Image can not be opened as it contains some errors.". Please let me know what is the problem with the image after encoding as soon as possible. I am attaching the images, mtdrlog.png is the orginal image and amar.png is the encoded image.

Thanks

Amar.

mtdrlogo.PNG (43K) Download Attachment
amar.png (15K) Download Attachment