Error reporting an error which is NOT

Franz J Fortuny L
I have this line in my HTML5 page:

The error reporting tool is giving me these errors:

  1. Error& did not start a character reference. (& probably should have been escaped as &.)

    At line 20, column 91

    talic,900italic&subset=latin,l

  2. Error& did not start a character reference. (& probably should have been escaped as &.)

    At line 20, column 114

    latin,latin-ext&effect=shadow-

Re: Error reporting an error which is NOT

Jens Oliver Meiert
> <link
> href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Simonetta:400,900,400italic,900italic&subset=latin,latin-ext&effect=shadow-multiple"
> rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>

Not sure whether we changed anything here in the spec but the “&”s
need to be escaped “&amp;”, just as described.

(“;” is an alternative delimiter—though not accepted by all services,
it is accepted by Google Web Fonts, so if you really hate escaping
ampersands you could also link off to
<https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Simonetta:400,900,400italic,900italic;subset=latin,latin-ext;effect=shadow-multiple>
instead.)

--