Errata and current status of ed drafts

Anish Karmarkar

I took an AI during last week's call to go through the errata and see
which ones have been folded into the editors' drafts (was supposed to do
this on friday, but could not :-( ).

I tried to look at issues that affected part 0, part 1, test collection,
xop, mtom, rrshb and avoided part 2 (except where noted). The list below
covers about half the issues in the errata list.

I found errata issues against part 0 whose resolutions have not been
included in WWW/2000/xp/Group/2/06/LC/. Is this the right place to look
for the latest draft of part 0 in CVS? I know this is the right place
for part 1, part 2 and test collection. It seems like part 0 does not
use the xml/xsl files. Is that correct? Should I make those changes
directly in HTML?

I also found errata issues against the schema whose resolutions have not
been included in WWW/2000/xp/Group/2/06/LC/. Is this the right place to
look for the latest schema in CVS?

2rec -- done (all the specs): fixed copyright notice
3rec -- done (part 1)
4rec -- done (part 0)
5rec -- fixed in the 1st occurance but not in the second occurance of
reference for part 0 (part 1)
6rec -- done (test collection)
7rec -- done (test collection)
8rec -- done (test collection)
9rec -- done (part 1)
12rec -- done (part 1)
13rec -- 3rd item not done, rest are done (part 0)
15rec -- not done (soap-envelope.xsd schema)
16rec -- not done (soap-rpc.xsd schema)
17rec -- change of soap11 link and change of status (various specs)
18rec -- not done (schema)
19rec -- done (test collection)
23rec -- done (test collection)
24rec -- done (part 0)
29rec -- done (RRSHB)
30rec -- done (test collection)
31rec -- done (part 1)
32rec -- not done (part 0)
37rec -- done (test collection), should be closed in the issue list
38rec -- done (test collection)

-Anish

Re: Errata and current status of ed drafts

Christopher B Ferris

Thanks, Anish

Cheers.

Christopher Ferris
STSM, Software Group Standards Strategy
email: [hidden email]
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=440
phone: +1 508 377 9295

[hidden email] wrote on 08/08/2006 02:58:24 AM:

> I took an AI during last week's call to go through the errata and see
> which ones have been folded into the editors' drafts (was supposed to do
> this on friday, but could not :-( ).
>
> I tried to look at issues that affected part 0, part 1, test collection,
> xop, mtom, rrshb and avoided part 2 (except where noted). The list below
> covers about half the issues in the errata list.
>
> I found errata issues against part 0 whose resolutions have not been
> included in WWW/2000/xp/Group/2/06/LC/. Is this the right place to look
> for the latest draft of part 0 in CVS? I know this is the right place
> for part 1, part 2 and test collection. It seems like part 0 does not
> use the xml/xsl files. Is that correct? Should I make those changes
> directly in HTML?
>
> I also found errata issues against the schema whose resolutions have not
> been included in WWW/2000/xp/Group/2/06/LC/. Is this the right place to
> look for the latest schema in CVS?
>

> 2rec -- done (all the specs): fixed copyright notice
> 3rec -- done (part 1)
> 4rec -- done (part 0)
> 5rec -- fixed in the 1st occurance but not in the second occurance of
> reference for part 0 (part 1)
> 6rec -- done (test collection)
> 7rec -- done (test collection)
> 8rec -- done (test collection)
> 9rec -- done (part 1)
> 12rec -- done (part 1)
> 13rec -- 3rd item not done, rest are done (part 0)
> 15rec -- not done (soap-envelope.xsd schema)
> 16rec -- not done (soap-rpc.xsd schema)
> 17rec -- change of soap11 link and change of status (various specs)
> 18rec -- not done (schema)
> 19rec -- done (test collection)
> 23rec -- done (test collection)
> 24rec -- done (part 0)
> 29rec -- done (RRSHB)
> 30rec -- done (test collection)
> 31rec -- done (part 1)
> 32rec -- not done (part 0)
> 37rec -- done (test collection), should be closed in the issue list
> 38rec -- done (test collection)
>
> -Anish

Re: Errata and current status of ed drafts

Yves Lafon

On Mon, 7 Aug 2006, Anish Karmarkar wrote:

> I took an AI during last week's call to go through the errata and see which
> ones have been folded into the editors' drafts (was supposed to do this on
> friday, but could not :-( ).
>
> I tried to look at issues that affected part 0, part 1, test collection, xop,
> mtom, rrshb and avoided part 2 (except where noted). The list below covers
> about half the issues in the errata list.
>
> I found errata issues against part 0 whose resolutions have not been included
> in WWW/2000/xp/Group/2/06/LC/. Is this the right place to look for the latest
> draft of part 0 in CVS? I know this is the right place for part 1, part 2 and
> test collection. It seems like part 0 does not use the xml/xsl files. Is that
> correct? Should I make those changes directly in HTML?

Hum, I created an XML version at some point, so it looks like I forgot to
put it back in the directory where all the edcopied are. I'll update this
asap. All the resolution until december 2005 should be in it (but of
course we should double check that)

> I also found errata issues against the schema whose resolutions have not been
> included in WWW/2000/xp/Group/2/06/LC/. Is this the right place to look for
> the latest schema in CVS?
>

> 2rec -- done (all the specs): fixed copyright notice
> 3rec -- done (part 1)
> 4rec -- done (part 0)
> 5rec -- fixed in the 1st occurance but not in the second occurance of
> reference for part 0 (part 1)
> 6rec -- done (test collection)
> 7rec -- done (test collection)
> 8rec -- done (test collection)
> 9rec -- done (part 1)
> 12rec -- done (part 1)
> 13rec -- 3rd item not done, rest are done (part 0)
> 15rec -- not done (soap-envelope.xsd schema)
> 16rec -- not done (soap-rpc.xsd schema)
> 17rec -- change of soap11 link and change of status (various specs)
> 18rec -- not done (schema)
> 19rec -- done (test collection)
> 23rec -- done (test collection)
> 24rec -- done (part 0)
> 29rec -- done (RRSHB)
> 30rec -- done (test collection)
> 31rec -- done (part 1)
> 32rec -- not done (part 0)
> 37rec -- done (test collection), should be closed in the issue list
> 38rec -- done (test collection)
>
> -Anish

Yves Lafon - W3C

On Tue, 8 Aug 2006, Yves Lafon wrote:

>> I found errata issues against part 0 whose resolutions have not been
>> included in WWW/2000/xp/Group/2/06/LC/. Is this the right place to look for
>> the latest draft of part 0 in CVS? I know this is the right place for part
>> 1, part 2 and test collection. It seems like part 0 does not use the
>> xml/xsl files. Is that correct? Should I make those changes directly in
>> HTML?

Fixed now, see
http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/2/06/LC/soap12-part0.html
and
http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/2/06/LC/soap12-part0.xml

--
Yves Lafon - W3C

Re: Errata and current status of ed drafts

Anish Karmarkar

Thx!
I'll look at those files.

-Anish