EmotionML implementation report [update]

EmotionML implementation report [update]

Patrick Gebhard
Dear W3C Multimodal Interaction Working Group,

I've put some meaningful explanation in the testimonial element description of my last implementation report for the ALMA.
Please consider the attached version as the current version.

Best regards
Patrick Gebhard

--
Dr. Patrick Gebhard, Senior Researcher, [hidden email]<[hidden email]>
http://www.dfki.de/~gebhard, Phone: +49681 3023191, Fax: +49681 3025341

EmotionML-Implementation Report Submission.xml (5K) Download Attachment

Fwd: EmotionML implementation report [update]

Patrick Gebhard
Dear W3C Multimodal Interaction Working Group,

Felix Burkhardt has informed us that there are some missing information about 2 Feature (241 and 212).

Maybe my original email got lost (see below) in which I stated in the ALMA implementation report that these features are implemented.

Anyway, the two features are still implemented  and working in ALMA :-) ->

Feature 1: pass

Feature 2: pass

It would be nice to have a confirmation/feedback on my input.

Best
Patrick

--
Dr. Patrick Gebhard, Senior Researcher, [hidden email]
http://www.dfki.de/~gebhard, Phone: +49681 3023191, Fax: +49681 3025341
--
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313

Am 07.11.2013 um 12:50 schrieb <[hidden email]> <[hidden email]>:

Dear implementers of EmotionML
To make a long story short: Alexandre Denis of Loria did a thorough review and implementation of EmotionML and found several flaws that we managed to fix, now two issues are still open and we need to know from you whether your implementation supports two features, namely:
Feature1:
  In Section 2.4.1 of the sepc [1], there is a feature "The end value
  MUST be greater than or equal to the start value", which is not
  checked in the Implementation Report.

Feature2:
  In Section 2.1.2 of the spec [1], there is a feature "a typical use
  case is expected to be embedding an <emotion> into some other
  markup", which is not checked in the Implementation Report.

Please respond to this mail until 25th of November and state for both features whether it's "pass", "fail"  or "not-impl"
Please send the answer to the public mailing list:
[hidden email]

EmotionML will then soon become a real recommendation!

Thanks a lot,
Felix

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Patrick Gebhard <[hidden email]>
Betreff: EmotionML implementation report [update]
Datum: 24. Oktober 2012 15:53:46 MESZ
Kopie: "[hidden email] Burkhardt" <[hidden email]>