Editorial - MWABP

Charles McCathieNevile-2
Hi,

3.6.4 refers to "class 1 in the example above [i.e 3.6.3]", but since the
last draft we changed the example above. There should be a correction to
the "how to do it" section.

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile  Opera Software, Standards Group
http://my.opera.com/chaals       Try Opera: http://www.opera.com

Re: Editorial - MWABP

Adam Connors
Just looking at this again, Chaals... 3.6.4.2 "How to do it" was also updated in the last draft when the additional examples were added, so it now reads:

Essentially this BP states that it is favorable to support "Class 1" devices as defined in the first example above if appropriate.

e.g. I added the "first example" part to maintain consistency.

So hopefully this is okay in its current form. Let me know if that makes sense.

Thanks,

Adam.