Ecmascript - level1

Ramesh, Kumar

Dear All,

Can you help me out in this case?

The link is working in IE Browsers, and not in Safari,

I think the problem in this is “dom3ls”, I am not sure,

To see the proper output in SAFARI, what things I need to do.

Thanks in Advance J

Ramesh Kumar I.P
Mobile +91 97426 77677

This message may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only for the use of the
addressee(s) named above or may contain information that is legally privileged. If you are
not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended addressee,
you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us by
replying to the message and delete the original message and any copies immediately thereafter.

Thank you.
CLLD

Screen1.JPG (26K) Download Attachment
Screen2.JPG (14K) Download Attachment

Re: Ecmascript - level1

Steven Pemberton-3
I'm not sure who owns the form in question, but in any case no one on this
list. I suggest you send a message to [hidden email]

Best wishes,

Steven Pemberton