EMMA 2.0 example for managing text complexity (ACTION-155)

EMMA 2.0 example for managing text complexity (ACTION-155)

Deborah Dahl

This is for my ACTION-155 in the Cognitive Accessibility Task Force to give an example of using the EMMA 2.0 “output” element to provide content at different levels of complexity for users with cognitive disabilities. It shows three different text alternatives with varying levels of complexity, as well as an image alternative for users who prefer images.

emmaCoga.html (8K) Download Attachment
weather.svg (28K) Download Attachment

Re: EMMA 2.0 example for managing text complexity (ACTION-155)

lisa.seeman
Fantastic. Thanks Debbie.

All the best

Lisa Seeman