Documentation of Smil

Derkian Afonso
Hi,

My name is Derkian; i'm from brazil. And i'm doing a homework of my college; and the theme is SMIL.
I really doesn't know much about this; but i'm looking for some documentation or explanation that can help me.
Because, after all of this homework, we will have to do an Article about Smill.

Can you of W3C, show me some important points to improve our article?
Or corporations, websites, that use SMIL?

Thanks for atention,

______________________________________
Derkian Afonso
WebDesigner / Developer
http://www.iands.com.br
@iandark

RE: Documentation of Smil

jose-11

Hello Derkian,

I have some SMIL examples on my website:

http://www.multimedia4everyone.com

There is an overview of SMIL 3.0, which is the spec. organized into
where each element is
in the document, it gives a visualization of the SMIL language.

http://www.multimedia4everyone.com/smil30/index.htm

And a more detailed page, list of attributes are added:
http://www.multimedia4everyone.com/smil30/smil30rec_detailed-overview.zip

If your looking for a simple SMIL presentation an mp3 file with some
images and smilText
try 'Tibicos'.

If you want something more elaborate, a smilFile that has a bottom bar
that opens up a panel showing
the contents of the presentation for easy navigation check out
'Enuma Elish'.

Do you want to pick the background music or text in a presentation, the
bottom bar opens up those options.
'SF 1905'.

These are presentations that last a few minutes to help get the ball
rolling.

Good Luck hope this helps,
Jose