Do you plan an 0.9.1 release?

Frans Englich-2

Hi,

Do you plan a minor bug fix release for 0.9.0? To me there seem to be a
relatively big amount of invalid tests, which I think would be a pity if they
stayed all until the release of XQTS 1.0.

Public CVS access didn't work out? That would otherwise help a lot in nailing
test cases. It's quite a heavy machinery to do full XQTS release just to
detect some cases are incorrect. For example, I think that many of the
invalid encoding tests could have been caught if people had CVS access.

Regards,

                Frans

Re: Do you plan an 0.9.1 release?

Andrew Eisenberg-2

We are planning an interim release, XQTS 0.9.4, sometime around May 12.

We are still working on providing public CVS access to source files. I hope to have this in place when the interim release goes out.

                                               -- Andrew

--------------------
Andrew Eisenberg
IBM
4 Technology Park Drive
Westford, MA  01886

[hidden email]
Phone: 978-399-5158    Fax: 978-399-7012

Frans Englich <[hidden email]>
Sent by: [hidden email]

04/30/2006 06:31 PM

cc
Subject
Do you plan an 0.9.1 release?

On Tuesday 02 May 2006 19:22, Andrew Eisenberg wrote:
> We are planning an interim release, XQTS 0.9.4, sometime around May 12.
>
> We are still working on providing public CVS access to source files. I
> hope to have this in place when the interim release goes out.

Cool, thanks for the update!

                Frans