Different Value in additional HTTP-Header

Different Value in additional HTTP-Header

SusiK

The scenario is the following: I am allways uploading file-pairs, one file
with the data and one file with an ID. I want this ID in an additional
header-field. How can i realize? With HTTP-Header?

It should looks like this:
uploaded mydata.txt, mydata.id
mydata.id has got the following content: 1234

file requested: mydata.txt
Now the server sends mydata.txt with additional header ID=1234.

Thank you in advance for every help.

Susanne

Sie suchen E-Mails, Dokumente oder Fotos? Die neue MSN Suche Toolbar mit
Windows-Desktopsuche liefert in sekundenschnelle Ergebnisse. Jetzt neu!
http://desktop.msn.de/ Jetzt gratis downloaden!